SalvAide works to raise awareness about El Salvador, its culture, history and people, and the challenges they continue to face to achieve greater social justice.
SalvAide works to build social and economic justice and development in El Salvador through solidarity.
- We are committed to social justice and economic self-sufficiency.
- We place high priority on projects that can be sustained over the long-term.
- We are committed to environmentally sensitive ways to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- We require accountability and responsibility from ourselves and the communities with whom we work.
- We encourage diversity and inclusiveness in our partners, our Board & staff members, and with all whom we work.
- Democratic participation at the grassroots level is the foundation of SalvAide's work.